The Micro Vector Variable Speed Control designed to save energy with high quality and performance.
- Compact Design – Save space with a compact footprint to control 3-phase motors up to 10HP (with expansion in the future) at 200V, 400V and 600V.
- Dual Overload Rating – Achieve top performance in smaller frame sizes with light-duty (LD) and normal duty (ND) overload current ratings.
- Auto-tune to IM & PM Motors – Setup and commission quickly and easily without time-consuming tuning or the need for on-site support.
- RS-485 and “Dual-Port” Ethernet Protocol Models – Switch between Ethernet protocols simply by changing internal parameters. The FR-E800 series inverters support a variety of open networks without the need for additional option cards.
- MELSEC 2K Step PLC – Reduce internal components and save panel space, eliminating wiring time, and reducing system setup times. Operation of the system can be customized by the FR-E800’s built-in PLC feature
- Inverter-to-Inverter Linking – Create small-scale systems by connecting multiple VFDs via Ethernet protocols. The communication between multiple inverters is carried out through the inputs/outputs and built-in PLC.
- Extended Environmental Rating – FR-E800 operates in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 60°C (-5 to 140°F) and the control card is conformal coated to withstand harsh environments.
- Corrosion Alert System – FR-E800 is the world’s first system to identify signs of damage caused by hydrogen sulfide or other corrosive gases. The operator receives a notification when the production environment needs to be improved or risk the possibility of unplanned downtime.
- Life Diagnostics Function – Analyze and determine the remaining lifetime of critical components, such as capacitors, contact relays, cooling fan, and inrush current limit resistor.
BUILT-IN PLC FUNCTION
FR-E800 users can set various operation patterns: inverter movements at signal inputs, signal outputs at particular inverter statuses, and monitor outputs, etc. The operation of the system can be customized by the inverter alone.
VARIOUS ETHERNET PROTOCOLS
3 PH Three Phase