VT INVERTER 7.5HP 600V w/ETHERNET
F800 Family main features:
- Incredible Optimum excitation control for reducing energy consumption ? Perfected optimum excitation control is one of the key benefits ensuring that the energy-saving effects are realized during constant torque as well as during the motor?s acceleration/deceleration operations
- Ethernet Communications protocol included in all F800-xxx-E3-N6 models as Standard ? F800 family also offers Modbus TCP/IP or CC-Link IE Field Basic communications networks at a speed of 100Mbps without the need for an extra option card.
- Automatic IP Address Detection?? Automatically detect the IP address of all connected drives, quickly enabling connection and programming using FR-Configurator2 software.
- Remote Operation?? Communicate with a drive remotely for commissioning, monitoring or troubleshooting anytime from anywhere.
- CC-Link IE Field Network Basic?? Fast and dependable connection to Mitsubishi Electric PLCs, servos, and robots through the CC-Link IE Field basic system for a complete factory solution.
- Multiple Protocol Capability?? Network option cards offer connection to other drive based networks and a higher level information system.
- Drive to Drive Communications?? Utilize the internal PLC to communicate without a master PLC controller allowing the drives to work together as a team.
- Reduced Cost?? Standard Ethernet connectivity without add-on modules.
Superior Network Connectivity. The embedded web server allows the user to connect to the drive using a standard web browser on any device for monitoring the drive status and adjusting parameters.
- No need for special software
- Connect directly over Ethernet cable or remotely over VPN
- Direct connection for control by SCADA systems
- Remote diagnosis and rectification of faults
- Improved response for maintenance
Drive to Drive Communication
Drive to Drive communication is possible because the PLC functions in the FR-F800-E allows the master inverter to send commands for controlling multiple slave inverters connected to the Ethernet network. When the FR-F800-E is used with FR-Configurator2 software, users can search the network for connected drives, and establish a connection that allows for faster and easier network configurations, drive set-ups and system monitoring.
- Direct connection to the TCP/IP network by cable or WiFi
- System scan to identify FR-F800-E drives on the network
- Full access to the drive for parameter adjustment and monitoring
- Upload and download of PLC function program and parameter sets
FR-F800-E Series Lineup:
7 1/2 HP
3 PH Three Phase